Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Notoriety, Sweet Notoriety" Dept.:

It's always interesting seeing your name show up in an article related to a completely different community compared to the one you're usually used to having people know you for.  It's a welcome change, to tell you all the truth. As of late I've been having a lot of fun helping my friends in the performance community "punch up" their stage names or promotional tag-lines. This was in the February 11th, 2014 issue of the Ryerson College newspaper, The EyeOpener, in a biographical article about my friend, Knox Harter. (click it to make it bigger, Mom)



So I'm a major patron of the burlesque community - yeah ok, I think I like that. I think I like that a lot.

Thanks for the shout-out Knoxie! And thanks as well to my friends Ms Cerise Noir for bringing it to my attention and Ms Delicia Pastiche for finding it for me online (I'm old - sometimes I need help).



No comments:

Post a Comment